Pirates, Treasure, Adventure, and …Word Choice?
Your students will love learning about the traits of good writing as they sail the high seas in this action-packed, pirate-themed board game. Doubloon Island: The Traits of Good Writing Board Game is the fun way to teach students about the six traits and how they contribute to good writing.
- Accommodates two to eight players
- Can be played in 40 minutes
- Easy to learn, fun to play
- Helps build vocabulary
- Teaches kids fun facts about oceanography, geography, and pirates
- Game is set up so teachers can develop their own questions and game cards
- Applicable for grades five through nine (three through four with adult assistance)