November 19, 2011

NEW! 6-Traits Resources Digital Magazine


I've launched a new digital magazine as part of my ongoing project to broadcast great resources about writing and the 6-Traits. This magazine format is easy to read and will open your ideas to many new sites and ideas.  Below is a brief glimpse at the latest topics I've posted.  Visit and click follow if you'd like to be informed when new content is posted.

I hope all of the loyal followers of this blog, also become followers of the new magazine.  I'd also love to get suggestions from all of you.

Here's where you can contribute:
I hope to hear your voice!  Here, there,everywhere!  ~ Dennis

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Digital Magazines are making a name for themselves. Not only do they save time but hey also provide you with a platform to read various magazines. I created my Digital Magazine using www.presspadapp.com